- How would you define “worship?”
- What are some places or activities that you would describe as “worshipful?”
- How much “life on life” would you say you have with the people you worship with?
- Do you have any practices to prepare your mind and heart for worship? Any to help you reflect on your experiences afterward?
- What might it look like for me to use the daily to aim my attention at God in worship
The next time you are part of communal worship look for a small way to connect your learning and experiences in worship with your normal routines. Create a reminder or ritual to continue seeking God in all the small things of the week that follows. In your journal, write what your reminder or ritual was and make small notes for yourself throughout the week to see how its going.